The School for Change Agents November 2022 – NHS Horizons
The School for Change Agents returns on 7th November! Sign up for the skills, confidence and community to make a difference.
The School offers anyone who works in health and care the opportunity to take their desire to see change happen and make it a reality. Greener NHS also shares stories of change to show how we can use our change agent skills to address the environmental challenges our world faces.
There are five interactive sessions to complete:
- Change starts with me
- Using power to make a difference
- Using stories to create change
- Making sense of complexity
School is free to join, and to take part in. All you need is an internet connection. The sessions are arranged into ‘bite-sized’ chunks so that you can complete them in your own time. So, whether you’ve got 10 minutes or an hour, you can still get involved!
HLM 360 – CPD & Refresher
Date: 09 January 2023
Time: 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Duration: 3 hours
Leadership Skills Development
All HLM facilitators must complete 2 feedback sessions per year to maintain registration. Attending a refresher session will now count towards this activity. If you aware that you have not been able to maintain your registration this session will focus on the report structure, using a “dummy” report to enable practice in a safe and supported environment.
By attending this session participants will
- Refresh their knowledge and understanding of the HLM 360 report
- Explore and practice core coaching skills of questioning and listening in the context of HLM feedback facilitation
- Enhance self-awareness in their role as HLM facilitator
- Identify actions for enhancing their HLM feedback facilitation practice
- Share learning and contribute to the building of a supportive HLM facilitator community of practice