Midlands Talent Management Community of Practice
What is it about?
“Communities of practice are groups of people who share a concern or a passion for something they do and learn how to do it better as they interact regularly.” Etienne Wenger
Our aspiration for the Midlands Community of practice is to create a true community of talent practitioners who have strong relationships, shared ideas and collaborative working. This is a community for you and with you involved. Within the community we aim to create a blueprint for great talent practice within the Midlands region and we need your voice, input and collaboration to make this a true inclusive process for all of our Midlands organisations.
In this second session, we will be:
– Building on existing relationships and forming new relationships to create a safe space for Talent specialists.
– Sharing and understanding your needs and challenges for talent management in your organisations and systems.
– Using appreciative enquiry to explore the current talent challenges we face and anticipated challenges post Covid.
– Starting to build a vision for Midlands Talent Management and how we incorporate your needs.
– Sharing information on the NHSEI national and regional talent strategy, plans, initiatives and resources to help you implement successful talent management approaches locally.
In the true spirit of this community and collaboration please include other Talent management specialists in the community. This is a great time to be involved as we build our work together and take time and space away from the day job to think bigger and practically about talent.
As we are building relationships, please come prepared to connect, to talk and to share.
Who can attend?
System and Organisation Talent Management Leads across the NHS in the Midlands.
How is it run?
This is a 180 minute virtual workshop over MS Teams. A rest break will be included.
Is there a cost?
No, this has been funded by the Midlands Regional Talent Team.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Susan Elvins