- This event has passed.
NEW DATE – System Talent Review and Succession Planning Workshop
What is it about?
We are pleased to offer opportunities for members of our local talent networks to join a virtual workshop we will be running with a focus on talent review and succession planning.
Aimed specifically at those responsible for leading on these activities, the purpose of this workshop is to consider the implications of implementing these activities in a systems context and to consolidate skills and knowledge required to do this successfully.
The workshop will take place over two x 2 hour sessions (held on the same day with a short break in between) and participants will be required to engage with some preparation activities. These will cover:
- An overview of the strategic requirements relating to talent management and succession planning in a systems context
- Consideration of the infrastructure, processes and tools essential to carrying out talent reviews and succession planning successfully at system level
- Creating the right conditions and preparing for effective talent reviews
- Participation in a talent review and succession planning simulation
- Opportunity to share reflections and ask questions
Who can attend?
This session is specifically aimed at NHS HR, OD and Talent Management professionals and senior leaders who have a responsibility for talent review and succession planning within an organisation or across a system.
How is it run?
This is a four hour virtual session over MS Teams in two parts.
Part 1: 10:00am – 12:00pm
Part 2: 14:00pm – 16:00pm
Is there a cost?
No, this has been funded by the Midlands and South West Regional Talent Teams.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Faizah Mustafa