- This event has passed.
NEW DATE – System Talent Review and Succession Planning Workshop
What is it about?
We are pleased to offer opportunities for members of our local talent network to join a series of workshops we will be running with a focus on talent review and succession planning at a system level.
Aimed specifically at those responsible for leading on these activities in an ICS/STP environment, the purpose of this workshop is to consider the implications of implementing these activities in a systems context and to consolidate skills and knowledge required to do this successfully.
The workshop will take place over two half-days and will cover:
- An overview of the strategic requirements relating to talent management and succession planning in a systems context
- Consideration of the infrastructure, processes and tools essential to carrying out talent reviews and succession planning successfully at system level
- Creating the right conditions and preparing for effective talent reviews
- Participation in a talent review and succession planning simulation
- Opportunity to share reflections
- Consideration and action planning in relation to local application
Please note in order to attend part 2, you must be able to attend the first session as this will lay the foundations for this session.
Who can attend?
This session is specifically aimed at NHS HR, OD and Talent Management professionals and senior leaders who have a responsibility for talent review and succession planning within an organisation or across a system.
How is it run?
The workshop will take place as follows:
|Part 1||Tuesday 28th September||9.00am – 12.30pm|
|Part 2||Thursday 6th October||1.00 – 4.30pm|
Is there a cost?
No, this has been funded by the Midlands Talent Team.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Racheal Commodore