- This event has passed.
The strong relationship between leadership capability and performance is well documented. Good leadership leads to a good organisational climate and good organisational climates lead, via improved staff engagement, to sustainable, high performing cultures. The workshop will be delivered virtually and is designed to support all individuals to equip themselves with key knowledge and skills that can be readily applied on return to their organisation.
This practical workshop will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to understand the role of the Board. We’ll identify what a board does, the different types of board and roles and responsibilities. It will prepare you to best develop and utilise your skills within the boardroom.
You will look at the challenges and duties a director is expected to overcome and fulfil as they meet the strategic objectives of their board in a world of new competencies and external change. From this, you will start to develop the best fit for yourself on your board so that you can start to influence the board decisions within your organisation.
Who should attend?
As we are seeking to address the lack of diversity and inclusion at board level, we would like to invite our Black Asian and ethnic minority colleagues only to register for this event.
Is there a cost to participates ?
No, there is no cost associated with this event.
- If you need any special requirements with regards to accessibility, either before, during, or after the event, then please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to assist.
- We will send an email with details of joining instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
- In order to participate you may need a webcam and a headset.
- Your computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
- You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Wendy Walker