- This event has passed.
What is it?
Mentoring supervision sessions will provide a safe collaborative space to become more masterful through reflective practice.
The sessions run by Emma Coller of Growth Pod will last no longer than 2 hours over zoom. You will be encouraged to provide your ideas so the sessions can be designed around your requirements and goals. By using this fluid approach, we can ensure they are fit for your purpose.
Examples of what can be explored are:
- How to apply theory into action
- Gaining feedforward data to improve you practice
- Share good practice to develop professionalism and standardisation
- Action Learning
- Generate ideas and capability for more complex and challenging mentoring conversations
- Focus on building your self-care and personal resilience
- Time to practice / observe mentoring in action
Delivered via Zoom
Who can attend?
This event is open to anyone who provides mentoring support, both in a formal and informal capacity. We welcome attendance from everyone, please note you do not need to be registered with our Mentoring Hub to take part.
Is there a cost?
No, this training has been funded by Midlands Leadership & Lifelong Learning and is free for attendees.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Naomi Porter