- This event has passed.
We are pleased to announce that we are now holding a bi-monthly Menopause coffee and chat session from 12.30 until 13.30 for any staff wishing to come along and just have a chat with other NHS colleagues also going through the menopause.
Facilitated by Wendy Walker, Positive Action Inclusion Co-ordinator, this will be a drop in session, offering a safe space and an opportunity to share experiences and support each other.
If you have any topics of conversation you would like to see discussed at the group and would like us to put this forward for you please do let us know and we would be happy to do so.
If you would like more information about this group or would like to attend please register an interest below and we will be happy to come back to you.
Who should attend?
Staff working within the NHS in the Midlands. We are more than happy to begin another group for other under-presented groups going through the menopause should the need arise – please do let us know if you feel this would be helpful.
Is there a cost to participates ?
No, there is no cost associated with this event.
- If you need any special requirements with regards to accessibility, either during, or after the event, then please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to assist.
- We will send an email with details of joining instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
- In order to participate you may need a webcam and a headset.
- Your computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
- You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Wendy Walker