- This event has passed.
Coaching CPD – Ethical dilemmas in coaching Cohort 2
The purpose of this session is for you to explore ethical dilemmas you may face as a coach, particularly where working internally within the system organisation and the role of supervision and reflective practice to explore and resolve challenges and issues
The session will offer space to:
- Check in (what are you thinking and feeling today)
- An exploration of ethical challenges internal coaches may face
- Unpacking the codes of practice for coaching and what this means for coaches within the NHS (training, CPD and supervision of coaches)
- Exploration challenges and practical or psychological considerations when coaching within an internal complex system.
- Check out and reflections
Who can attend
This CPD opportunity is intended to support the skillset of coaches who are registered on the Coaching Hub currently operating in the NHS offering a framework to help support clients and organisations
If you are unable to attend any of the sessions above please register via our Expression of Interest page, this will help us to understand the demand for our programmes and plan accordingly. You will also be notified when we release new dates for this workshop.
If your circumstances change and you can no longer attend, please email [email protected]
The session will be delivered virtually via zoom
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team