Other Black History Month Events
Regional Leadership for Personalised Care Programme Cohort 2
After the success of Cohort 1 of the regional leadership for personalised care programme, we are excited to announce the launching of Cohort 2 in the autumn across all 7 regions. We will be running entirely online, as participants in cohort 1 were grateful for this format.
Making personalised care happen calls for new types of leaders who can work across organisational boundaries, make connections and bring staff, people and communities together to drive change.
The programme will include:
- The components of Personalised Care and what it means in your local context
- Building skills in relating and storytelling to help you make your case for change
- Collaborative leadership, host leadership and leading in complex systems
- Your collective leadership strengths and how to bring others on board
- Making co-production happen – with people on a 1-2-1 basis and with local communities
- Helping you develop your local plan for change.
It will suit you if:
- You want to meet the new challenge of making personalised care a reality in the NHS as set out in the Long Term Plan
- You want to ensure that services are planned and delivered based on ‘what matters’ to people
- You want to develop expertise in partnership working across boundaries and co-production with people and communities
- You want to do more to build community capacity.
Please find the dates below:
- Wednesday 20th October Midlands Day 1
- Thursday 11th November Midlands Day 2
- Wednesday 9th February Midlands Day 3
Please email [email protected] for an application form or with any questions.
Chartered Manager Health and Social Care Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship
Manchester Metropolitan University are offering the Chartered Manager (Health and Social Care) Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship, with an integrated NHS Leadership Academy Mary Seacole Programme nationally. The next cohort starts in The Midlands in April 2022 and can be fully funded using the Apprenticeship Levy. For further info.