At this busy time, find a range of online leadership resources which you can access to suit you including videos, toolkits and more.
Yorkshire and Humber Public Health Network are hosting a LGBT+ health inequality webinar series throughout June and July:
- Understanding the health needs of LGBT+ people, Monday 7 June
- Understanding and tackling Health Risk Behaviours among LGBT+ people (smoking, substance use and physical activity), Monday 14 June
- Sexual Health and Wellness for LGBT+, MSM and WSW, Tuesday 22nd June
- Parental care of LGBT+- how can we do it better? Tuesday 29 June
- Being young and LGBT+- issues affecting LGBT children and young people, Tuesday 6 July
- LGBT+ equality in later life and ageing well, Thursday 15 July.
Celebration Of Leadership – North East & Yorkshire Leadership Academy 8th July 2021 08:45 AM to 01:00 PM
On July 8 2021 NEYLA will be holding a regional event to recognise and celebrate the achievements of health and care staff in the last 12 months. These have been challenging times but from this we have seen passion for service delivery, and compassion for others.
This event is an opportunity to share learning and showcase work from across the whole region with a focus on how staff and services have supported by developing leaders and leadership.
The event will provide an opportunity to attend a developmental workshop focussing on Signature Leadership, and the keynote speaker Caroline Elton will be sharing guidance on the importance of self-care in leadership.
We also have a fantastic range of optional workshops offered by organisations from across the region. These will be offered as Option A & Option B when booking to attend, please ensure that you choose one workshop from Option A and one workshop from Option B. Places are limited at each workshop, so don’t delay to secure your place.
Booking link below: