- This event has passed.
Triumvirate: The Power of Three Programme (Cohort 4)
“A leadership, change and project management development programme delivered across the Midlands to help future proof our systems”.
What is the Triumvirate: The Power of Three programme?
This team based virtual four-day programme is designed to support a power of three (team of three people – triumvirate) to become effective change agents and leaders. It is an evidence-based programme which will provide practical tools, techniques and insight about you as a leader and how you work in a team. With a focus on building improved relationships, culture, and organisational effectiveness. The return on investment is:
Development of individual leadership and change agent skills and competencies.
Experience of leading a change project to help transform one area of your environment.
Who can attend the programme?
This cohort is aimed at emerging leaders, those who are in front-line and operational management roles looking to improve and enhance their leadership capability. For example, agenda for change role bandings:
This is for colleagues working in and across health and care systems. for a multidisciplinary team of three within your organisation with a change project of your choice in mind. These can be any three roles from any healthcare environment. For example: Matron, Nurse and Ward Administrator or Team Leader, Clinician and Pharmacist. A team of three who work closely together across disciplines. The triumvirate members:
– Must attend all four dates.
– Be equally committed to the programme.
– Have agreed a change project of choice.
What type of change project should we be choosing?
Your triumvirate will be invited to identify a specific, small-scale project/process or part of a process which you would like to improve in real time, over the course of the programme. During the programme, you will apply the principles you are learning and utilise the power of the network available to you in the group, to actively experiment in an area such as these below (you are not limited to these areas).
– Reducing bureaucracy and administration.
– Patient pathway redesign – service design/development/patient pathways.
– Population health management – workforce planning and redesign.
– Improving care for patient conditions – tackling recruitment and retention issues.
– Establishing system-wide influence and power – improving communication and engagement.
– Stakeholder mapping and engagement – working differently.
– Easier access to services/appointments – achieving economies of scale.
– Post Covid 19 initiatives – Increasing use of effective digitalisation.
Programme delivery dates and times:
All programme delivery days are virtual and will run from 09.30am until 4pm.
Day 1 – Thursday 13th January 2022
Day 2 – Thursday 17th February 2022
Day 3 – Thursday 17th March 2022
Day 4 – Thursday 28th April 2022
Do we need to do project work outside the programme workshop dates?
Yes, there is project work and completion of questionnaires outside the programme workshop days/times. You will have time within the programme delivery days for project and reflection time.
Is there a cost to participants in the programme?
No, the programme is fully funded by the Midlands Leadership and Lifelong Learning, NHS England and Improvement.
How does the programme run?
The programme is delivered through four virtually facilitated workshop days with breaks. The indicative topics to be covered during programme delivery:
– Self-discovery – leadership styles, values and behaviours.
– Building productive and effective relationships.
– Team development.
– Strategic and system leadership. Collective (partnership) and primal leadership.
– Change and culture.
– Positive questioning. Holding people to account.
– Stakeholder prioritisation, influence and motivation.
– Resilience and managing conflict.
– Project presentations – sustainability and spreading the learning.
What is the registration process?
To book on each member from your triumvirate needs to register their place and advise who they are booked on with so that we can link your triumvirate to secure your teams place. You will also need to be prepared to answer the following questions when you submit a request to join this programme.
1. What is your Triumvirate hoping to achieve from this programme?
2. What would your Triumvirate describe as success following this programme?
3. What other areas or topics would your Triumvirate like to see covered?
4. What initial ideas does your Triumvirate have for your change project?
The closing date is the 17th December 2021 and you will receive a confirmation of your team place on the programme by the 20th December 2021.
(We recommend that you hold the programme dates in your diary).
If you have any special requirements with regards to accessibility either before, during or after the event, then please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Phillip Masuwa