Complete Leadership Series – Supporting growth through adversity
What is it about?
Supporting growth through adversity is a component part of the Complete Leadership Series aimed at leaders who are new to line management or in the first year or two in a line management role. Participants are welcomed from clinical or non-clinical backgrounds to this 2-Hour online session which will:
• Explore the psychology of now, focusing on what individuals, teams and organisations are experiencing in the current context
• Discuss the resulting impact on individuals, teams and organisations
• Positive growth through adversity models and how growth, learning and insight can be supported
• Look at the importance of psychological transition and how you can apply the theories shared in the session in your leadership.
• This session is grounded in the psychology of how people think, feel and behave. It will provide you will valuable insights and helpful tools to support you in your leadership as you continue to enhance your own self-awareness and your awareness of others.
Who can attend?
This is aimed at emerging leaders who work in the Midlands NHS.
Emerging leaders: For those in front-line and operational management roles looking to improve and enhance their leadership capability
How is it run?
This is a half day virtual workshop designed to develop leaders with the necessary skills and behaviours to support delivery of high quality and efficient services that leads to better outcomes for patients, improved health and well-being in local communities and greater staff engagement and satisfaction.
Is there a cost?
No, this has been funded by Midlands Leadership and Lifelong Learning.
This is an interactive and participative session so participants will be requested to have cameras and mics on and engage in discussions.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Midlands Leadership & Lifelong Learning Team