Relationships and Connectivity – Leading Remote Teams
What is it?
An interactive, practical 2-hour workshop providing tips, tools and techniques to lead remotely in this ever-changing world. Learn different communication styles, how to build big relationships, explore the importance of trust and how to engage people remotely.
- Communicating in a virtual world – 121s, meetings and more
- Building big relationships (including relationship mapping)
- The TRUST Equation and how to implement it
- Minimise Resistance v Maximise Engagement – using the Engagement Ladder and Circles
- Handling Conflict and difficult conversations
This workshop is not a webinar. We’ll be encouraging interaction using breakout rooms, polls, whiteboard and chat.
Who can attend?
This workshop is for Leaders, though it may be most beneficial to those with line management responsibility.
How is it run?
This is a 2-hour virtual workshop.
Is there a cost?
No, this has been funded by Midlands Leadership and Lifelong Learning.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Abigail Conran