Mentoring for Leaders – Cohort 2
What is it about?
Coaching and mentoring are becoming mainstream skills of the leader due to the benefits associated with it; however, many leaders are not sure where to start. This e-course is run through an engaging online portal with 3 live virtual learning sessions to provide the skills, underpinning psychological knowledge, tools and confidence to hold empowering coaching and mentoring conversations to enable human growth and development.
This is the right course if you want to:
- Learn what mentoring and coaching is
- Understand how to use mentoring and coaching to develop others
- Learn the underpinning science and psychology that motivates others to be their best
- Know how to design and implement a culture of coaching and mentoring
Delivered online, this course enables you to:
- Learn at your own pace
- Connect with other learners and utilise them in your learning process
- Learn in an environment that suits you
- Maximise your time management
- Have full autonomy and empowerment over where and when you learn
Portal Access Available From – 2nd November
Mandatory Live virtual sessions –
7th December 2020 (AM)
8th February 2021 (AM)
9th April 2021 (AM)
Is there a cost?
No, this has been funded by Midlands Leadership and Lifelong Learning.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Dawn Simmonds