- This event has passed.
Complete Leadership Series – Leading and Developing Great Teams
Aimed at Emerging Leaders – For those in front-line and operational management roles looking to improve and enhance their leadership capability
This workshop is Module 1 of 3 as part of the Complete Leadership Series package CLS2 . Virtual Team Leadership. More details on workshop packages can be found here
What is it about?
A workshop which looks to develop and create diverse teams in order get the very best from their people; increase engagement and motivation.
Having completed this programme, participants will:
- Be able to understand the value of diversity of all types within their teams.
- Understand their natural leadership style and the impact that it may have.
- Know that it is possible and desirable to be able to flex and adapt one’s style to different contexts and people.
- Have learnt some techniques for adapting and flexing one’s natural leadership style.
- Have learnt about the characteristics and behaviours of highly functioning teams.
- Have reflected on their own team using a tool that identifies strengths and areas for team development.
- Be able to distil their learning from the session.
- Convert this into clear aims and next steps for the use of the content of the session in their own professional context.
Who can attend?
This programme is most suited to those who already have at least one team member to line manage.
How is it run?
This is a half day Virtual workshop designed to develop leaders with the necessary skills and behaviours to support delivery of high quality and efficient services that leads to better outcomes for patients, improved health and well-being in local communities and greater staff engagement and satisfaction.
Is there a cost?
No, this has been funded by Midlands Leadership and Lifelong Learning.
- It requires a small amount of pre-work that will be an essential part of the session.
- It is interactive and participative so participants will be requested to have cameras and mics on and engage in discussions.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Naomi Porter