Complete Leadership Series – Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
What is it about?
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is a game-changer in leadership performance. Research suggests that 86% of what separates star performers at work from the average is their EQ.
This ½-day, interactive workshop will help you explore this vital area of capability to support the development of the more emotionally intelligent leadership that builds highly effective and productive relationships in the workplace.
These relationships are the foundation for improved employee wellbeing and fulfilment and greater engagement with their work, colleagues and the organisation. As we know, the more engaged people are the more powerful and effective their performance.
The session will combine a mix of input, interaction/activity and self-reflection to:
- Get more comfortable with the notion of emotions in the workplace
- Expand understanding of emotional intelligence and why it matters
- Explore your relationship with self and enhance your awareness around this
- Understand your impact on others and how you can manage that to bring out their best
- Consider different leadership styles in the context of EQ and how to adapt your style in different situations
- Look at how we can use EQ to build a more inclusive culture
Who can attend?
This workshop is for Leaders, though it may be most beneficial to those with line management responsibility.
How is it run?
This is a half day virtual workshop designed to develop leaders with the necessary skills and behaviours to support delivery of high quality and efficient services that leads to better outcomes for patients, improved health and well-being in local communities and greater staff engagement and satisfaction.
Is there a cost?
No, this has been funded by Midlands Leadership and Lifelong Learning.