Transforming Conversations – Building a Coaching Culture
The NHS needs colleagues who can have a different kind of conversation using an appropriate coaching style. Changing style takes practice, this programme will enable you to develop practical coaching skills you can apply straight away at work and in your personal life, equipping you with the coaching skills to be an effective, inclusive and compassionate leader. Key benefits of this course include building confidence to lead inclusively through meaningful conversations with diverse groups and enabling you to build a coaching culture to support the development of high-performing teams.
Benefits of Coaching programme:
- consider their own leadership style and challenges
- Improving productivity and performance
- Strengthen Manager/Employee Relationships
- Recognition Increases Retention
- understand and lead change
- explore collaboration and system working
- clarify what it will mean to be successful and support the integration of the health and care system.
- Have the headspace to work through challenges and opportunities related to your leadership role.
- reflect on and develop the collaborative, compassionate and inclusive leadership skills that are key to success.
- increase personal insight, enabling you to build your confidence, build on your talents and play to your strengths.
- increase understanding of personal resilience and how to deepen it.
When are the modules being run?
Spaced across nine weeks, this course is a 28-hour virtual learning programme delivered via video learning and interactive Zoom sessions. Everything taught is based on what the International Coaching Federation (ICF) define as coaching mastery. It’s practical, highly interactive with lots of opportunities for skills practice and doesn’t require an extra workload of academic assignments or assessments in addition to session learning. This approach makes learning more flexible to fit in with you.
25th January 2021 09.30-12.30
1st February 2021 09.30-11.30
8th February 2021 09.30-11.00
15th February 2021 09.30-11.30
1st March 2021 09.30-13.00
8th March 2021 09.30-12.30
15th March 2021 09.30-11.00
22nd March 2021 09.30-11.30
Is there a cost?
No, the costs of the webinar are being met by the Midlands Leadership and Lifelong Learning team.
Places are limited to 24 and we expect to be oversubscribed.
Applications will be considered on a first-come first-served basis.
Places will be allocated equally across the Midlands.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Abigail Conran