- This event has passed.
In conversation with ….. Kerry Forward and Tom Warner on Allyship
As part of our raising awareness range of topics this one hour virtual event is presented by Kerry Forward, Programme Transformation Lead and Tom Warner Nurse Equalities Manager at NHS England and Improvement to share with you the journey the Midlands NHSE/I teams have been on to develop an active allyship group and programme. They will touch on the importance of allyship and invite you to consider through self-reflection how you can become a better ally and consider developing active allyship in your own organisation.
Who should attend?
Anyone working within the NHS in the Midlands.
Is there a cost to participates ?
No, there is no cost associated with this event.
- If you need any special requirements with regards to accessibility, either during, or after the event, then please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to assist.
- We will send an email with details of joining instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
- In order to participate you may need a webcam and a headset.
- Your computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
- You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
This webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Wendy Walker