A conversation with… Kerry Forward about Allyship
As part of our raising awareness range of topics this one hour virtual event is presented by Kerry Forward, Programme Transformation Lead at NHS England and Improvement which looks at how we can be an ally to our colleagues, to learn more about this important subject and to look at practical steps which can be taken to create your own allyship movement within your organisation.
Who should attend?
Anyone working within the NHS in the Midlands.
Is there a cost to participates ?
No, there is no cost associated with this event.
- If you need any special requirements with regards to accessibility, either during, or after the event, then please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to assist.
- We will send an email with details of joining instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
- In order to participate you may need a webcam and a headset.
- Your computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
- You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
This webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Wendy Walker