A conversation with… Alexandra Coull and Laura Mills about Flexible Working
Join us for this interesting conversation with Alexandra Coull and Laura Mills, both working within the NHS, to have a look at flexible working and how it has worked for them within their careers. This one hour virtual event provides a presentation and chance for questions and discussion to see how flexible working might work for you.
Who should attend?
Anyone working within the NHS in the Midlands.
Is there a cost to participates ?
No, there is no cost associated with this event.
- If you need any special requirements with regards to accessibility, either during, or after the event, then please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to assist.
- We will send an email with details of joining instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
- In order to participate you may need a webcam and a headset.
- Your computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
- You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
This webinar may be recorded.