- This event has passed.
A conversation with… Alexandra Coull and Laura Mills about Job Sharing and Flexible Working
Have you ever thought about job sharing or flexible working?
Join us for this interesting conversation with Alexandra Coull, Head of Business and Finance and Laura Mills, Director of Operational Finance – Midlands who both work within NHS England and Improvement for a look at how job sharing and flexible working has worked for them in juggling busy careers and home lives. This one hour virtual event provides a presentation and chance for questions and discussion to see how job sharing and flexible working might work for you.
Who should attend?
Anyone working within the NHS in the Midlands.
Is there a cost to participates ?
No, there is no cost associated with this event.
- If you need any special requirements with regards to accessibility, either during, or after the event, then please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to assist.
- We will send an email with details of joining instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
- In order to participate you may need a webcam and a headset.
- Your computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
- You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
This webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Wendy Walker